Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thank you!

I just want to take a second to thank all my loyal followers! It's been a crazy few weeks and I haven't been posting as regularly, mainly because I haven't been as adventurous with my cooking and just sticking to what works, thus having nothing to post.

So for now, I've decided to stick with posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Trying new recipes three times a week is doable for now, so that's what I plan to stick with. I hope that quenches your palate for what's cooking in my kitchen!

Also, I've had a couple of requests to be able to follow my posts via email so I've placed that widget on this page. Modest me, I didn't think anyone would care to follow me by email, apparently not! I just hope this doesn't all go to my head, last thing we need is a swollen head in the kitchen.

Thanks again for checking out my blog, I appreciate all the love, so keep it coming!

1 comment:

  1. Just do not beat yourself up.We all know it is not a party in the kitchen every day.Whatever suits you..come when you are ready,Everyone that blogs understands::)

    ReplyDelete