Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cute, Summery Deals

Looking for some new, cute pieces for your summer vacation at a decent price? Well, here are some items I've found around that are great deals!


Perfect top to throw on over jeans when it gets cooler at night, not that it gets cooler at night here in Texas. 

Pleated short in structured cotton
I love pleated shorts, they look so good with wedges. 

Image of BAGGU Reusable Bag
Reusable bags are so helpful when they can be compressed and thrown into your purse. I love these designs.

Pleione Short Sleeve Mix Media Blouse
Cute, simple top that would look great over jeans or more preferably to me, shorts.

I have shoes similar to these that are Steve Madden and I wear them regularly. Comfy and cute, what more do you need?

Women's Chambray Tab-Sleeve Tops
I love this chambray tunic, looks so good with white jeans or cropped white jeans. 

BCBGeneration Dress - Low Back_2
I'm a bit too modest for this dress, but I do like the style from the front. It's perfect for summer. 

Aviator sunglasses
My aviators are all scratched up from dumping them in the diaper bag without a case, this looks like a prosperous purchase. 

97970.jpg
Now this dress is far more my style, short yet conservative on top. Love. 

Zip Pouch
Here's a cute little zipper pouch to throw your make-up in and toss into your diaper bag so you don't end up with lipgloss hiding in a diaper. 

COMBINATION STRETCH HAIRBAND
This hairband is a bit too youthful for me, but it's still a great find. 

TOUGGOURT
What can I say, I love a nautical theme. Love these striped, summer espadrilles. 

Mossimo® Stripe Large Tote - Blue/Green
Here's a perfect beach tote with that summer, color blocking.

Not exactly on sale, but I love this swim cover up! 

I love a summery scarf, unfortunately in the South it would just double as a sweat absorber. Hey, maybe that's a good thing?

Heritage mixed media tank
Love this basic tank, Hanes silhouette yet jazzed up times ten. 

There's nothing better than buying new items for your summer vacation, I mean everyone you run into in a foreign city has seen you in everything in your closet? All jesting aside, I get the thrill of buying new clothes for summer vacation, it's part of the excitement! So hopefully some of these items were helpful to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment