Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Got a Twitter Shout Out... A Twout Out!

A couple of weeks ago I did a post on a new youtube workout channel called fitsugar. As usual with any new post, I tweeted it to my hand full of followers and made sure to hashtag it popsugar in hopes that more people would see it.

Well, apparently it worked, because over a month later, Popsugar Fitness tweeted me back!
And it doesn't end there! One of the trainers from Popsugar saw the above tweet and tweeted me as well!
Which then led to an abundance of people visiting my blog shortly after these tweets went viral!

So what did I learn from all this? That despite thinking my blog posts were being lost into cyberspace (Especially after my free giveaway that no one wanted), there are a few who actually read it, so thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow is just the simple word that may explain that how much I liked it. It was nicely stuffed with the material I was looking for. It’s great to be here though by chance.

    buy instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete