Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Today's Workout: August 28, 2013

Today I decided to resort back to my library of DVDs and do Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Extreme Weight loss Workout. After yesterday's let down with the six minute cool down on my Tae Bo workout, today I definitely was in the mood for a longer workout so I went back to what I knew would be a good, rigorous cardio workout.

While the DVD has cardio in the title, it is actually a mix of high intensity moves and strength training. From jumping lunges with 5 lb weights, to mountain climbers to tricep kicks, it's got it all. As Bob says, he sends the heart rate on a roller coaster ride, from intensive burts to working recovery, your heart rate may go up and down but your body is always working.

If you're looking for a a good, strenuous workout DVD to buy, this is the one. It's one of my favorites, incorporates a lot of different moves and gives you one solid hour of exercise.

I couldn't find the video for free on youTube, unlike Jillian Michaels Bob Harper won't release his for free (Or no one will illegally post it for free?), but here's a preview if you're thinking of purchasing it.










No comments:

Post a Comment